Friday, March 7, 2008

Father Daughter Dance

Tonight Isabelle & Kevin went to the Father Daughter Dance at church. She said she felt like a princess & was so excited she could cry. She picked out her dress after trying on approximately 15. She loved them all but settled on the simplicy of this one.



The dress came with a matching dress for her American Girl Doll! This was a thrill!


JM says, "let me in the picture. I love my sissy." JM kept telling Isabelle she looked glorious. He kept telling me "isn't Isabelle dress pretty mom?"



Kevin & Isabelle arrived back at home around 10:15pm, she was exhausted. Her favorite songs to dance with daddy were the slow ones: "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman and "Butterfly Kisses". She also liked doing the Chicken Dance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Johm Michael was right, it was a glorious dress. Your smile was great and you look so happy to have a special date with your dad.
I had tears in my eyes when I saw how pretty you were. Call and tell me all about you date with dad.
Love you lots
Nana xoxo