Monday, September 8, 2008

All I Want for First Grade . . .PART II


(See the hole on the top left)
Isabelle lost her 5th tooth last week - guess who had to pull it out - MOM!!! It was so loose, she was afraid to go to sleep, so she laid on the couch & begged me to pull it out. She was so excited to have it out! Amazingly, after that tooth fell out, the 2 front teeth started breaking through. It makes me a little sad - it feels like yet another rite of passage. The cute little smile with no front teeth is no longer. Her big girl teeth are growing in quickly. She is growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isabelle, I'm so glad that tooth is out and you don't scare me with it anymore. It doesn't seem like it was very long ago that your mom was loosing her teeth. Papa pulled her teeth! You know that I couldn't do it! See you when I get home. Keep that BIG smile on face sweetie!
Nana
xoxo