Monday, October 13, 2008

Mommy Daughter Date

Yesterday, Isabelle asked if she could use her birthday money from her Great Grandma Clare to go on a date with me. She wanted to go to the local Cider Mill to go through the corn maze & eat cider doughnuts. We arrived & spent 2 1/2 hours running through the corn, digging in the corn bins, bouncing on hay bails & eating cider doughnuts. It truly was a blast! Thanks Isabelle for a fun afternoon . . .

Here's Isabelle buried in the corn - she loved this!

Isabelle was our fearless leader through the 10 acre corn maze!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Isabelle, that looks like so much fun. Guess I need to go to Louisburg and do the corn maze. Do you think I will get lost? I think you spent Grandma Clares' money very well. Glad you and your mom had so much fun.
Nana
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Isabelle, I'm so impressed that you could make it through that maze. I only tried once and finally Uncle Bob sent Grant back in to help me out!
I want you to be my guide next time. And, REMEMBER, when you hear my whistle, you know what that means, and get to my side in a hurry. Love, Aunt Paulette