While that was occuring, John Michael was close by, but with his back to me. Out of nowhere, (still not sure if he meant for anyone to hear it) while rubbing his chin he said, "I've got some hair on my chin, huh!" I quickly said, "what did you just say?" Very coolly he said, "I have some hair on my chin. . . it's really small, you can't see it." I had to turn away so as NOT to laugh at him. It was hysterical!!! About 1 week ago, he was in the bathroom watching Kevin shave. Kevin had such a hard time with that shave, because John Michael had a radar lock look on him. He would move his lip or neck as Kevin did - he would touch his face as Kevin did. Kevin had such a hard time keeping a straight face. John Michael was very intent & very curious. I guess he's been thinking about shaving & facial hair every since!
In the meantime, the 2 hunters were ready to go!!! Isabelle was ready to shoot, but unfortunately they didn't see anything but a squirrel. She was very disappointed, but she knows that you see something different each time you go out. So she says, "maybe next time."
2 comments:
Isabelle you fall me the minute you shoot your first deer. I will drive down to see it!!!!! You are your dad look pretty good in those outfits.
Nana
xoxo
Zak got a doe with his bow! It was so exciting! Let us know as soon as she gets hers. Zak is so excited that she is huntig too! We have his hunt on video.
Post a Comment