Thursday, January 7, 2010

Who says I can't try to snowboard?

There are NO pictures of me snowboarding, but YES I tried! The kids spent 5 hours yesterday playing in the snow. It was 32 degrees, feeling balmy compared to today's high of 8! They loved every minute of it. This is Kevin's old snow board . . . the kids mastered it pretty well, but I didn't have the same luck. I fell every time & the kids just laughed. They couldn't understand why I had such trouble. . . I heard "mom, it's not that hard. Keep trying. I can do it." I tried to explain that I have to fall a lot farther than they do! So much love!
Only one small wreck . . . sled headed straight for the tree . . . no injuries, just laughs!
Snowboarding Experts!
Check out the looks on these faces . . . the sled turned and headed straight toward my legs as I was taking the picture. They thought they were going run right into me!


Sweet little snow angels!

1 comment:

John and Peggy Stone said...

Great fun for all!!! Sorry they didn't get a picture of you trying!! Very cold here tonight
Love Mom
xoxo