Thursday, April 29, 2010

A month in review...April

I usually like to write (alot) about our activities and our family memories...but the last month has been a blur. Moving in about 1 month ago and having no internet, left little to no time to write, but I did manage to take pictures...SO here is month in review in photos! Me & my dear friend Lynn at Table Rock Lake
Our kids (John Michael, Isabelle, & Alek) who were pumped to be on vacation. Kevin & I decided that after the year we had and the crazy March the kids put up with that they deserved a treat. So I asked Lynn & Alek to join us at Silver Dollar City! I didn't tell the kids until the day we left. They were SO surprised & excited. We had the best weather & the park was empty of roller coaster riders...so we just got on & off as often as we wanted to. It was a perfect girls/kids trip for all! We had a blast!

The kids are laughing so hard because a Kill Deer Bird is dive bombing them while I was taking their pic...we discovered that the next with her eggs was about 1 foot from where I had told them to stand. The mama was just protecting her babies....



It's a good thing Lynn likes rollercoasters . . . Isabelle would have been riding alone. Actually besides the 1 man behind them, they were riding ALONE!!!
JM & Isabelle - green shirts

Isabelle met a girl named "Clover" on this ride & they "talked" the whole ride. I don't know if they even knew that they were on a ride. It was hilarious.
Miss Lynn & Isabelle on the barn swing - 4 times I think. (They are in the 1st 2 seats!)
Our hotel had free paddle boats - we were the only ones riding those too. Hotel was empty!
My latest family fun idea...Rainbow cupcakes
We stirred & stirred to make all our colors...the cupcakes became too full so we made a cake instead.
Isabelle's soccer debut...


The Nursery Open House...Isabelle selling her cards.
Our new greenhouse & fountains.
My dad came hunting at our house...Kevin helped call in his 1st turkey. He calls himself the "one shot wonder." One turkey, one shot, perfect!
We headed to KC for fun family & friend time & managed to squeeze in a HUGE garage sale.
Isabelle's 2 friends came to visit her...she was pumped.
Myah, Isabelle, and Natalie
John Michael and his buddy Tyler
I am thankful to be in our home. I am thankful for friends & family. I am thankful for our church fmaily. I am thankful for all of God's many blessings. I can't wait to see all God has in store for the next month.

No comments: