I have to say it was bittersweet for me. There is something about losing that first tooth and seeing the new "big girl" tooth already popping up that changes something. She is growing so fast right before our eyes. Kevin & I talked last night that it feels like loosing her first tooth is a right of passage for her. It's very strange. Starting kindergarten didn't seem to phase me as much as this did. I guess I just got a little sentimental watching her grow up!
She decided that she needed to write a letter to the tooth fairy so she'd know where she was sleeping at Grandma & Grandpas. I thought how sweet, until she showed up the next morning at 6:30am next to my bed demanding to see her tooth. I asked what the tooth fairy had left her & she said, "she's you mom, thanks for the dollar & where's my tooth?" I don't know why I thought I could pull this one off. She's way to smart.
Snuggled in bed, with the tooth under her pillow!
1 comment:
Isabelle you look so cute with a missing tooth. I can't imagine what your mouth will look like when you loose all those teeth that are loose. Glad the tooth fairy found you. I have a set of sheets on my bed, just like the ones you are sleeping on at your grandma's. Isn't that funny.
Nana
Post a Comment