Friday, February 8, 2008

Olivia Lynn Kemp

Today Miss Olivia, 7 months old, came over to play while her mom & dad had a shoe show downtown. JM "keeps an eye on her" which is such a big help! :) Just this week she has really started enjoying baby food - I mean REALLY ENJOYING it. Feeding her food in addition to her bottle has made her seem so big to me. I did bring 2 kids through this stage, but I have to admit I lost all my skill. Let's just say she went for the bowl, I bobbled & peaches are now on my carpet. JM said I made a big mess. He is good a correcting me when I make a mistake.


BIG KISS!

She loves to blow bubbles . . . fun to catch it on film.




Here she is blowing bubbles to her mom on the phone.

Here begins the tug of war . . . JM w/ such innocent eyes - she is looking at him, like give me a break and let go.

JM starts to crawl away & she is ready follow.



He is definitely inticing her to keep going. She WANTS that toy.





So close if that right leg would just get out of my way.

Can you see the intensity on her face - she SO badly wants to crawl after him.

Don't worry mom I didn't crawl one bit. I made it to my tummy & for now that makes me a happy camper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great blog!! Pictures are great. John Michael needs a little sister, don't you think,
Mom