This past weekend, Kevin's grandparents came in town for a visit on Saturday. Kevin's parents drove them up so they could see us, but they were pumped to see our chickens & garden! They had many chickens & a huge garden in their younger years! We were so thankful for all their gardening advice - we tried to learn as much as we could. Here's some photos.
Kevin's brother & his family from Concordia, MO came over in the afternoon to visit as well. It didn't take long for a game of touch football to begin . . .
Look at Tyler off the ground. 
Just chillin'
The princess played with a tree frog b/c she didn't want to play football - HUH??? That didn't last too long though. . .


1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun happening on the Redford Farm. I bet the great grandparents were so so proud of the kids with the chickens. They are probably glad to see Kevin with his garden, Oh I mean your garden. I did'nt see any chiggers on Kevin so I thought it might just be your garden.
Mom
xoxo
Post a Comment