"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understand; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths." Pr 3:5-6
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
J.M. Loves School
Today's Pre-K was good. I am learning very quickly the difference in teaching boys & girls! John Michael & I are having fun - I'm having to be lots more creative & go with the flow. Today he practiced his name - he did it all by himself, without me looking. It is a great improvement since the beginning of summer. Then I let him practice letters & shapes in a pan of sugar. He thought that was great. He LOVES dot-to-dot, so we had to do about 10 of those before we finished our morning session! I'll keep you posted on how Pre-K progresses throughout the year.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey JM, I want to come and play in the sugar with you. That really looks like some fun. Did you lick your fingers?? Study hard and have a good time. See you this weekend. Nana
2 comments:
Hey JM, I want to come and play in the sugar with you. That really looks like some fun. Did you lick your fingers?? Study hard and have a good time. See you this weekend.
Nana
love the sugar idea- i'm going to try that one with beck!!!
so glad you are enjoying j.m....
miss you.
Post a Comment