Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"B.B.D." = Big Buck Down

In the last moments of daylight, of the last day of the season (& on the last day of 2008) - Kevin accomplished what he set out to do in Sept. - get a big buck! He saw this buck on Dec. 19th, but didn't have a shot. He got his second chance tonight! I think the kids might have been just as excited as he was. Kevin loves hunting. He loves being out in nature & hanging out with God in the quiet of a tree stand. As much as he enjoys the quiet & just "being out there", there is nothing like waiting patiently ALL season to reap the rewards! Next season, I hope to join him by getting my own buck! Stay tuned. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a family picture. Way to go.
mom and dad Stone

Platter Family said...

Good things come to those who wait. Anxious to see what God has in store for your family in 2009!!!

Uncle Buck said...

I'm tempted to get "smart" and comment about how Kelly is looking more and more like the BUCKS in these family photos. But I won't.
-Uncle Buck