Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Snow Days


Saturday December 15th was a SNOWY day for us in K.C. Kevin worked 18 hours while the kids and I enjoyed a quiet day at home. It was especially quiet for me because the kids wanted to be outside "ALL day" - which translated to about 3 hours total. They had a blast. They came inside and we made Christmas trees - which you'll see in process. We enjoyed our snow day, but we are so thankful to have daddy back home & to see the sun again!



Here they were pretending to be at "work", doing something with the ice they chunked off the swingset. They were irritated that I asked them to stop so I could take a picture.


Many of you know, JM rarely has a "normal" smile. He likes to be silly. He keeps Isabelle & me laughing all day!

No comments: