"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understand; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths." Pr 3:5-6
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
God's Goodness
I have much to praise God for, but most immediate is the complete healing of my vocal nodules. I had a horribly painful ENT appointment yesterday where they did a nose scope to get a good view of my vocal chords - trust me, not something you want to request! As the ENT & my speech therapist are saying "wow, there is NOTHING there, do you see that?" I'm sitting in a straight chair with my head facing the ceiling, tears burning at my eyes & a TUBE up my nose and down my throat - I wanted to jump for joy, but decided that would not be the best idea! :) All that to say - when it was all over they both said I had done a great job, but that I need not be too anxious to talk. I have to be disciplined to continue my therapy at home & be disciplined to remain quiet & give my vocal chords rest. So I will press on & continue to enjoy & be thankful for silence, but I feel such thankfulness for God's goodness in healing me COMPLETELY!!! YEAH GOD!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
praise God! kelly, this is such great news. and the backyard looks amazing. i forecast many great times around the fire pit in the coming months!!!
Post a Comment