
If you checked our blog last week, you saw that Kevin built us a patio & fire pit last Saturday. Today, he put on the finishing touches & we couldn't wait to make s'mores! Isabelle & John Michael set up the chairs & got out blankets as it was in the upper 50's, so a little chilly. The fire & yummy treats warmed us up quick. Kevin likes to have Peanut Butter Cups on his s'mores & he likes to put the whole s'more over the fire to melt the Cup. So, he pulled out the "fish" cooker (I think it's for the grill? - we've never used it). It worked very well - we can get 6 s'mores in there at a time! Our time together ended with campfire stories - Isabelle's request! Kevin told us a sweet story about Turkey Hunting! :) Isabelle followed with a story about chicks!
The fish grill cooker - works great!


Story Time!
2 comments:
So...when can I come over for smores? I love them...and I'm inviting myself over. See you soon. Love, Aunt Holly
I want to come for story time. Maybe one s'more but I bet your stories are the best!!!! Your dad did a great job on the fire pit. Hope he can find time to make me one this summer. Missed you all while we were in NY. See you tomorrow night. xoxo
Nana
Post a Comment