Her proud brother daily thinks that he has loose teeth as well . . . I have to also share that at breakfast this morning I asked her what she found under her pillow (she's already figured out that whole thing) she said "$2, but Bubba has something in his room to find." After telling him to go look, I asked her what it was - she said she hid one of her dollars for him to have because she already had one! Thank you Lord for glimpses of genuine love & unselfishness. You parents know there are days you think nothing is sinking in, and then you have flashes of what's deep down. She was so excited to share that dollar with him. He returned her love with a great big hug & saying she was the best sister EVER! I am thankful God prompted her heart & allowed me to see it as well!
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understand; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths." Pr 3:5-6
Thursday, May 8, 2008
All I Want for First Grade is My Two Front Teeth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH MY SO CUTE. SHE LOOKS SO DIFFERNT. GREAT STORY ABOUT THE MONEY. I AGREE WITH J.M. ON TAKING THE DEAL. SHE IS A SWEET HEART!!! ISABELLE YOU KEEP LOOKING AFTER YOUR BROTHER, HE LOVES YOU VERY MUCH. SEE YOU IN A COUPLE OF DAY. MISS YOUR SMILING FACE
NANA
XOXO
Dear Isabelle,
You are the cutest toothless young lady I have seen in a LONG time!!
I am so happy you took THE DEAL!! That was a great choice. I know God smiled with joy when sharing your money with JM.
See you soon.
Love, Kathy
I think it's possible that Isabelle might just be the sweetest little girl there ever was...With her love for God, her tender heart, her ambition to do something big for those less fortunate and her selflessness, well, you just don't see that people very often. She's one special girl and JM is a special boy, too. Congrats on your tooth, Isabelle! I think you should hit your dad up for custard every time you lose a tooth! :-)
Karen
Post a Comment