the we discovered the weather was NOT going to be great. Kevin's parents came for a quick visit & we told them they needed to bring their work clothes - they were excited. None of us realized the we'd be knee deep in mud - it was a wet, muddy mess . . . but we got it all in and mulched before the rain began. It was cloudy & cool the whole day, so we felt blessed. I'll have more photos as I can get them with the sun shining - rather than these gloomy photos . . .
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understand; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths." Pr 3:5-6
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Finally Landscaped
the we discovered the weather was NOT going to be great. Kevin's parents came for a quick visit & we told them they needed to bring their work clothes - they were excited. None of us realized the we'd be knee deep in mud - it was a wet, muddy mess . . . but we got it all in and mulched before the rain began. It was cloudy & cool the whole day, so we felt blessed. I'll have more photos as I can get them with the sun shining - rather than these gloomy photos . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Everything looks great out there. Can't wait to come out for a hot dog now.
Mom
Post a Comment