Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sick Mom

Hello friends . . . I have been sick for the last 3 days. It started on Mother's Day . . . YIPEE!!! I finally have antibiotics so I should be feeling back to my perky self soon! Hence, 4 blog posts in one hour - could you be more excited?

Several things . . . if you are reading my blogs say hi & leave me a message! Too many of you are telling me that you are visiting, but you aren't saying hi! I want to hear from you so leave me a message.

Also, Kevin is rescheduled to go to Haiti from June 5 - June 9. We would ask for you to pray for safety & that this trip would remain scheduled. He clearly feels the Lord calling him to take this trip & we are so excited to see what God wants to teach him while he's gone. Please also pray for the kids & I as that we will have fun bonding together while he's away. (You can look back at our posts in April to see more info about his trip to Haiti - or visit www.c3mission.org for more info.)

3 comments:

Platter Family said...

Praise that Kevin's trip is rescheduled. I know God has something great in store for him. Praying that your meds will completely restore your health.
Love, Lynn

Joy said...

Hi, Kelly!! I miss seeing you at church but it's fun to keep up with your life through your blog. Thanks for doing it! Hope you feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing your sickness.
xoxo Mom