
I can't believe how strange the weather has been lately - warm, cold, windy, stormy, beautiful, & then back around again. We have tried to take advantage of all the warm weather by getting outside. The kids (especially JM) have been battling a cough/cold for more than a week, so their trips outside are short & sweet, but fresh air does a lot for the spirit & the body! The pictures I posted here were taken in about 45minutes of each other. You'll see in the 1st 2 - it is very sunny, but the last 2 show how the clouds rolled in quickly - & the temps cooled rapidly. It was bizarre.

I'm still waiting to see if we get one more snow . . . it's not out of the question! Despite the possibility of snow & cold, I am so excited for spring. I love the warm temps, the sun shining, the flowers blooming, the trees budding, the grass turning green, & the fresh smell of Spring! It is wonderful.

Isabelle created a new activity . . . spinning her scooter around & around jumping over it each time. She had lots of fun, & wore herself out!

A boy & his rocks - you just wondered what he's going to do with them.
2 comments:
Where is her helmet????
Boy I can't wait to hug all of you this weekend. Love the pictures of the kids. Isabelle is getting very tricky with her scooter. Love all of you
Nana x0x0
Post a Comment