She agreed to share her oranges with him, too. She was feeling generous, or else she really didn't want to eat them herself.
The gingerbread man sang along with Kevin as he practiced his guitar. I think he enjoyed the music, even dancing a little.
Finally he enjoyed a yummy lunch at Chili's with Isabelle, John Michael, and their cousin Olivia.
3 comments:
Looks like the gingerbread man fits into our family. He has the same smile as the grandkids do.
So glad to be home, can't wait to see those Redford's.
Nana
Isabelle and John Michael, please get well so papa and I can come and see you. We really miss your hugs. I hope we can come tomorrow or Tuesday.
Nana
Isabelle, JM and the Gingerbread Man...thanks for babysitting Olivia Friday morning and spending the rest of the day with us. It was great seeing you and so glad you all are feeling better. Let me know if you ever want to watch Olivia again. She loves her cousins!!
Love, Aunt Holly
Post a Comment