Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Virus

Boy, what a week. Isabelle started 2 weeks ago with a week of dizziness & not feeling well. Everyone was fine for about 4 days, and JM woke up Sunday morning with the NASTY . . . it spread like fire to Kevin on Monday and then Isabelle on Tuesday. Whatever "it" is involves lots of trips to the bathroom & severe stomach cramping. It has been a LONG week needless to say. I am thankful that as of this moment, it has not hit me yet & I am fervently asking the Lord that it will not come my way. JM seems to be on the up swing today along with Kevin. Kevin is finally back to work. He does not not work, so it was weird seeing him in a fetal position in our bed all week. Isabelle is still not great today, and still dizzy so the doc wants to do a CT Scan in the morning. She had a terrible fall down our basement stairs right before Christmas and they are wondering if she is experiencing some effects from that. Our doc is very precautionary. I sure hope our insurance doesn't drop us b/c of all the med. bills we've had this year. WOW, what a year & what a week. Hope you are all healthy and well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really didn't think I wanted to leave this week, but now I'm glad I did. Sorry you are all sick. Guess I picked a goooood week to be gone. Get well soon.
Nana