Saturday, October 6, 2007

Big Boy Room

I couldn't leave Bubby out. This is his new room. We had to get all new comforter & pillows, etc b/c of his allergies/asthma. So, this is what we came up with for now. We moved his bed under the window - let's hope he doesn't pull the curtains, we've been great so far!! He is showing the small pumpkin that he says he grew - but it really came from Grandma in Parsons, he had to have it in the picture.


This is a bargain picture I found shopping with my mom! I loved how it pulled the red out of his comforter and added a new blue color. He thinks it is awesome and wants to teach everyone their letters that comes in his room.

JM wanted a picture of his closet w/ his sister, so there you have it. His room still has some work, but it's coming along!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John Michael I have been working on my letters. I think the next time I come over to see you I will be able to say the whole Alphabet for you. Love your room. Nana xoxo

The Kemp Family said...

John Michael, We love the new picture on your wall. I hope you will teach us what those letters are when we come over. Thanks for making Olivia laugh today!! Love, Uncle Brad and Aunt Holly