Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Cowboy, Bull Rider or mere human

JM reminds me daily that the bull riders wore cowboy hats - he wants to make sure I know how manly he is. He gallops around saying "I'm a cowboy, yes I am. I'm a cowboy, yes I am."

A few funny JM stories . . . Last week, he informed me that I am not human. He said "Mom, me & dad are humans - what are you?" I replied "I'm a human too." To which he responded, "NO, I'm a human you are a lady!" I tried to explain that all those words refer to humans, but to NO avail. I am not human!! In case anyone was worried about me - we now have proof!

Yesterday, I caught him reading a Landscaping Supply magazine in the bathroom, I'm sure you can figure out why else he was in there. Anyway, I said, "What are you doing buddy?" To which, he looked at me with sheepish eyes, shrugged his shoulders and said "readin' a magazine." I was trying so hard not to laugh as I said "Why?" Again with such innocence, "Daddy does (pronounced w/ a long U sound) it" And that was that, they sure do watch and copy EVERYTHING!!!
He's our little ham!!

Here he watches the P.B.R. with great intensity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These children have the happiest expressions. So cute in their hats. I guess Nana and other ladies aren't human either! Karen C.