Friday, October 12, 2007

Sewing Fun

Today I created a project for my mom - she bought some fabric on clearance after Christmas last year and asked me if I'd make a bag for her like one I have by this Christmas. I decide today was the day!! It turned out so cute - I might just keep it for myself!! - Just kidding mom. It will be ready for pick up when you get home. I'm on a role though - now I want to find more scraps and make more bags. . . it is so fun & therapeutic.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, thank you thank you. I love it. I had forgotten what the material looked like that I had picked out. That is awesome. You should do more sewing. Thanks can't wait to get home and pick it up. Just for that I will make you a quilt. Love ya, mom xoxo